Are you looking for a quick round-up of the top digital marketing tools you can use to improve your next campaign? Good news, we’ve done a little bit of homework for you.
Here are the top digital marketing tools you should use as you try to improve the results of your digital marketing campaigns.
1. BuzzSumo – Analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor. Find the key influencers to promote your content.
2. Digg Digg – Get more likes and shares on your content by making it easy for your readers to share your articles with a floating bar with share buttons on your blog.
3. QuickSprout -Free tool from Neil Patel that measures a website’s SEO, social media impact, mobile responsiveness, and more.
4. Sprout Social – Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses find new customers & grow their social media presence.
1. Google Keywords Planner – The free AdWords tool can help identify a wide range of keywords and associated data for uses in your AdWords campaigns as well as content marketing and SEO.
2. Moz Local – MozLocal helps local businesses rank competitively in local search engines results, making smaller sites as visible as possible.
3. Yoast – A complete WordPress SEO Plugin, optimizes your WordPress site by easily adding meta tags and an automatically generated XML sitemap.
4. Moz Open Site Explorer – Perform competitive link research, explore backlinks, anchor text, and more for free.
1. BuzzStream – BuzzStream is web-based software that helps the world’s best marketers promote their products, services, and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
2. Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator – Simply add your keyword in the text field and you’ll see titles and topics for your next blog post.
3. LeadPages – Leadpages is the only platform that lets you collect leads and customer contacts from landing pages, pop-up forms, social media, text messaging, and email.
4. Quora – Many content marketers use Quora to find quotes, answer questions, explain complex topics, and other ways to make their content more accessible.
1. Aweber – Develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe. They have top-notch customer service and an easy-to-use platform that makes getting started a piece of cake.
2. MailChimp – MailChimp is an online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results.
3. Constant Contact – Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest growing email marketing services in the world. It is also the easiest to use and beginner friendly email marketing service.
4. ActiveCampaign – ActiveCampaign combines your email marketing, automation, with CRM and sales. It comes with all the tools you will need to create smarter email marketing campaigns.
1. BuiltWith – BuiltWith is a web technology information profiler tool where you can find out what was used to build a website.
2. Google Analytics – Google Analytics offers everything you need to track the effectiveness of your campaigns and monitor the performance of your site.
3. Google Search Console – Formerly known as Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google.
4. Crazy Egg – Crazy Egg allows you to build heat maps and track your visitors every click based on where they are specifically clicking within your website which is a long way of saying that you’re exploring your website’s usability.
Leave us a message and we’ll get back to you.